Re: [Harp-L] Elk River back up

A good friend pointed out a little error of mine in that post as seen here:
 "The difference there is I don't have the full capabilities of repairing . Suzukis or Lee Oskars. the obvious exceptions would be if one has screwy gapped reed that won't work, or if it comes out of tune, I can't fix that."

The english major in me says this was a very poor attempt at an appositive... and it was. What I meant was I can't replace Suzuki or Lee Oskar reeds, but I can do the things like fixing gaps or tuning that don't require interchanging parts.

Dave