[Harp-L] Kinder Instruments

While I do not know what is going on with John regarding his amp products per se all of these complaints about his unreachability are not new. Late afternoons (California time) were always the easiest time to defeat the Fax and get him live. If after a week or two of sporadic tries (not unusual with invisible-John) I suppose a polite email to Honey (Rod's wife) Piazza via the Mighty flyers website or Dennis Guenling (although he bought his last H.K. from me not John) via his website might lift the curtain on his active vs. retired status. The Weber harp board sometimes have amp specific insights not available here so that's another possible resource.   An aside: I do miss the Soulful amp that John made for me and I later sold. My best. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues