Re: [Harp-L] Learning to Sing

Sorry for cross posting. I've got the audio lessons SingSing - 3 CDs, they are great for vocal workout especially for jazz fans (lot's of scales and arpeggios covered - with good explanation and nice playalongs). I enjoy them very much and recommend to anyone. And you can pre listen.

You can check out the content here:
http://www.singsing.co.uk/

Let me know if you like it.

Alex

Help save paper! Do you really need to print this email?

>>> Bill <bill.eborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/01/2010 20:14 >>>
Thanks Roger
There's a vocal coach in town that a friend of mine goes to and recommends,
she teaches at the Guildhall in London and performs at Ronnie Scotts, so
bound to be good and apparantly not as expensive as you'd think with that
pedigree  - so i think booking some time in would be a really good idea.
Good to practice scales and arpeggios etc as a singer I think to get them in
your head a more and any work on breathing and posture is always good for
harmonica playing as well as having the extra string to the bow.  Been
thinking about percussion too - all good!

Thanks again

Bill