[Harp-L] Off-topic

Dear List-Owner,
             I regret the implication in my e-mail suggesting that a liitle alchol will inevitably lead to overuse---this is obviously illogical.  I also regret getting off-topic with the topic of abuse.
             My experince with band members is that many of them cannot control their
consumption, so that is why I posted.
             Mr. Hunter is correct to say that many people can control themselves, but
while eating can be seen as 'addictive' in that we need it to live, we do not need alcohol to have a happy, and healthy life.
I have not touched it for 20 years, have lost weight, am fit and most of all, I play harp better and more consistently (with no mistakes) now that I don't use drugs any longer.

Best,

Jeff Jones