[Harp-L] Harmonica Radio Show on KUCI

I've long been a fan of Jeff Scott's "The Blue Disease" a show that focus on traditional Blues and Jump Blues and its modern adherents. But with my work schedule I tune in infrequently. I caught the show for the first time in a long while. Towards the end of the show I was away from my desk and still heard Blues when I returned though I knew the show was over. I immediately recognized the playing of Billy Branch. Lo and behold the show that now follows "The Blue Disease" is called "Blowin' In The Wind" and plays any and all harmonica music. Check it out

Mondays at noon Pacific time
http://www.kuci.uci.edu/

Ryan

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390710/direct/01/