Re: [Harp-L] Live performance

Bill wrote:
It makes you think what's the matter with people, are they so conditioned by their sanitized jazz chill-out CDs and the ubiquitous Kind of Blue playing quietly in the background that when they hear raw BeBop played hard and fast it just freaks them out -wierd, if you'll excuse a quaint English expression, it's all just upside down and arse about face'.

ohhhhh...now i get it. all those times i started playing and everybody got up and left, i thought i was playing badly. turns out i was just playing jazz.

i feel much better now.

--
We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give.
- Kathy Moser