[Harp-L] Live performance

Hey Robert -  Yes, people are addicted to their electronics. I am especially
addicted to them. Great safety in not having to relate to anyone. But we're
a social species and too much isolation starts driving us bonkers.  People
who love music start to hunger to sit with other people and enjoy real music
made by a real human - and enjoy the self generating electricity of other
people's enjoyment.  They not only enjoy it they feed on it.  Then, sated,
 they go back into their earphones.   I promise - people need the all-over
experience of live music.  Beth

www.myspace.com/bethkohnen