Re: [Harp-L] whammer jammer track

That's very cool feature of WMP. Now, where and how do we all get a video of whammer jammer onto our hard drives that we can slow play in our WMedia player?

Thanks - Ross

----- Original Message -----
From: "Suave Blues Man" <res6k2zt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Randy Singer" <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "carlos romero harp student" <spideycar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Carlos romero harp student" <car@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2010 2:05:21 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] whammer jammer track

Brothers and Sisters of Whammer Jammer,

ÂÂ Â If you have access to Windows Media Player, click on the small arrow
beneath the "Now Playing" tab and a menu appears. Select "Enhancements",
another menu appears; now scroll down to "Play Speed Settings".
ÂÂ Â A speed control appears, select 0.5 and play the song. The speed slows
down to half-speed but the tone of the tune remains the same!

ÂÂ Â MUCH easier to pick out more notes!

ÂÂ Â Some other reference material:

ÂÂ Â Whammer Jammer tab -
http://www.coast2coastmusic.com/diatonic/whammerjammer.shtml

ÂÂ Â Discussion regarding nuances of the tune -
http://www.modernbluesharmonica.com/Magic_Dick.html

ÂÂ Â A pleasure to pass it along!

Be Blues...And Jazz,

Suave Blues Man