From: Mad Dog <maddog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, January 9, 2010 1:15:31 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Crossovers Over?

My order for 2 Marine Band Crossovers through Musicians Friend was only
partially filled.  I go a C delivered a couple weeks ago and can see what
all the talk is about.  I love it!  For the A I ordered, I  just got a
canceled noticed.  I called MF and they said the Crossovers have been
discontinued.  The only place I can find on the internet that has some in
stock are "used" at E-Bay.  Is Hohner going to make these beauties again.
Why did they stop?

Mad Dog
www.maddogharp.com