Re: [Harp-L] Live performance

> Smo Joe said:
> ... I think it's better overseas, (where people spend more time OUTSIDE their homes and associating with other people....

Interesting point.

I live by a downtown park/playground in a large west coast city and
have noticed that those who are visiting or recently arrived from
Europe will be outside with their kids all the time whereas those
raised in North America or who have resided here for a considerable
period of time, seem to stay inside.

This is despite the weather being generally quite tolerable in the
winter when compared to much of North America, with the temperature
consistently above freezing. It doesn't seem to matter what part of
Europe people are from.

Unfortunately, in a major metro downtown, decreased adult outdoor time
also forces kids back indoors after school, who otherwise might be
outside and active.