Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci's Mongoose Free Harp Cleaning Method

I have never cleaned any of my  harps.  I use plastic-combed harps, mostly SP20s. I have, on occasion, run a couple under the faucet and knocked out the water after... I do, though, take a toothpick or dental pick or whatever, and hold the harp upside down and pick out the dead skin that accumulates on the walls of the holes. It's gross sounding, but  you'd be surprised  how fast that stuff builds up there.   I have to do that about once a month if I am playing often.
steve webb in balmy Minnesota