Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Minor II V I /Smokey's Jazz Jam

On Jan 8, 2010, at 9:18 PM, egs1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hey Ron, that's very cool. If it's at all possible, could you see fit to videotape this Smokey dude during some of his Jazz performance? There's a dearth of videos of him playing Live.<G>

Ta much,

Elizabeth

Fixed a typo...sorry about that. Harp content: Hope to see a local player at a jazz jam in Ft. Myers this weekend...goes most commonly by Smokey

Ron B

No no filming. I don't want to loose my mystery man Keyser Sosa standing lolol

Frazier Keyser