Re: [Harp-L] Minor II V I

After an afternoon of exploring, I have come up with these sounds that
do not make sense with my understanding of the theory:

During the Dm7b5, Eb, F#, A and B sound good to me.
During the G7Alt D and F# sound good, as well as the C already
discussed.  C# Sounds bad.
During the CmMaj7 Ab, F# and Bb sound good.

Any clues as to why?  Thanks for all of your help so far.
Thanks,
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com