[Harp-L] Premier B220

Hello all,
   Has anyone had any experience with a Premier B220 custom bass amp for harp? It has 2-6v6gt. 1-12ax7a and 16au6 for the tube line up. I don't know what the wattage is. It has a single 15" speaker. Just wanted some reviews/ opinions before I pull the trigger and spend more money to help quell my bad case of G.A.S. :-) thank you in advance for any comments.

             Mike

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390707/direct/01/