[Harp-L] Drinking and performing

Back in the day when I soaked my mb's in whiskey, I would never dare waste the elixir and drinking it always made me feel better about my bad playing.

As for sugars clogging things, I would rather drink wine or whiskey than soda pop. With booze, the sugars are largely converted to a solvent!  Anyway, I hear sugar is bad for ya.  But wine is good for ya, and (to some, esp. me) it tastes good, too!

You see, it's all about science, health and economy - and Music!

Dave "vive la difference" Fertig