[Harp-L] Minor II V I

Ok..now I see where you're going...Now why the "C" sounds good..again "eh?"  Strange chords..depending on the listener, IMHO, can be either pleasing or not. ...I've played with  very talented guitarists who can modify the tuning to get chords close to this...and generally they were way above my pay grade in gigging with Answer...if it sounds good...wear it out.

Ron B

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390707/direct/01/