Re: [Harp-L] G Marine Band

This happened to me when I got my first Low G. Two things I was told to do by kind folks here:
1) don't draw so hard
2) check the gap and maybe emboss if necessary

I did both of these and I quit having trouble. If #1 helps alone, it's because you are drawing too hard and the long reed it actually hitting the cover. That was my main problem at the time.

Seth