From: "michael rubin" <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2010 10:09:57 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci's Mongoose Free Harp Cleaning Method

My ever consistent resolution is to get over my fears about harp
mechanical things like tuning, setting up for better playing and
cleaning. 3 days ago I researched all the cleaning ideas I could find
and decided to follow Jason's method. I just cleaned my first A harp.
One thing Jason doesn't say is how long you should wait before
playing. I figured the alcohol sterilized it so I played it and could
definitely notice a difference in response right away. Empowerment!
Just 40 more harps to go.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com