[Harp-L] A song from me on Facebook

I put a song on Facebook from a CD we did early last year. I played an old Bushman Am harp, stiff as hell. It's one take first time. I listened to the song a few times and messed with it a little in practice the week before.  My first time with a minor tuned harp, but it felt OK.
For those not on Facebook, I can't tell you how to find it. Those on Facebook can do a search for Steve Richard Webb and it's on my profile page.
Thanks.
Steve in Minn.