Re: [Harp-L] band drinking, minimal harp content

I'm a non drinker (Friend of Bill).  While there is no hard and fast rule in
my band about drinking, I set the tone by ordering non-alcoholic beverages.
As my band develops and changes personnel, it seems to gravitate toward
non-drinking players.  With the bandmates I have now, substance abuse has
not been a problem at all.

Years ago it was a huge problem, and I was the biggest offender.  I cringe
when I recall those days.  Live and learn...

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog