[Harp-L] Stolen Gear

Ross wrote:
I think a lot of gear gets ripped off either befor a show and after sound check
or after your set.  That's when band gear is left sitting on or near the
stage  .........snip....... After the gig I always take it to the car and lock it in the trunk.

 I gotta be more careful.  I've (luckily) never heard of stuff being stolen off a stage.  Is that common?
  Re the trunk, be careful.  I understand it's easy to punch out a trunk lock, at least it used to be in the old days.
ron