RE: [Harp-L] band drinking, minimal harp content

I detest playing with people who drink too much on stage; it's self-indulgence of the worst sort...I do agree that small amounts can enhance normal people's playing.

WVa Bob

P.S. I have a friend named Bill who suggested I give up drinking entirely a number of years ago. I took his suggestions and my harmonica playing has been heck of a lot better since then.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390710/direct/01/