[Harp-L] Compare Older vs Newer 64 Chromonica

Compare Older vs Newer 64 Chromonica
Which parts are interchangeable  between 60's and 90's Hohner 64 Chromonica's.
I have had one for many years which I got after meeting Steve Wonder in 1964,( at Spartan Atlantic Thrift Center in Inkster, Michigan)Button now lost At the time I hacked through a version of Finger Tips....and let it rest until I heard All Aboard on Fathers and Sons.,...(Who is playing the Chromatic on that?).
Now I am re-exploring the "64" and got a new to me edition which is old and is an exact replica of the one from 1964...l also 'won' another ebay version which is a bit different...the cover plates are not the same....and the newer one is cracked....still seems to work,yet  tone is not there.
Is anyone up on the history of theHohner 64 Chromonica? Still feels like
                         Happy New Year    Ben Ross aka WBjr