[Harp-L] Gear cases (was: Stolen Gear)

Chesper wrote:
"Now I don't leave anything that looks even vaguely desirable in the car ..."

This is the same reason I lost interest in having a super bitchin' cool hard-shell case for my harps and mics, etc. I guess I'm just paranoid, but if a thief were looking for something to snatch stage-side in a bar at the end of a night, I think he'd be less likely to take off with my beat-up backpack than someone else's high-dollar case that's covered in stickers from Fender, Shure, Mesa, Audix, etc.
MN

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390710/direct/01/