[Harp-L] Nick Lovett and the Magnatones Featuring Paul Size hit the studio!

January 24th i'm hitting the studio to record an EP entitled "Lovett's Shuffle."  Matthew Stubbs will also be included in the recording both on bass, and as a part of an original Little Walter style composition(Two guitars no bass, other guitar player Paul Size).  This will happen at Chris Rival's studio, and copies will be made available as soon as possible.  The ep will also have three style pieces, one of Big Walter, one of Sonny Boy II, and a third of Little Walter's Jimmy Roger's style playing.  I hope that all you harmonica heads out there give me a listen, i'm throwing my hat in there, if it helps im 23 and have all this stuff down, seeing as this board is all about young harmonicists hahah.  Basically Lovett's Shuffle is a style statement about Classic Blues, with my own originals thrown in for good measure, augmented by the best cats in the game, packaged for you the listener.  A good time will be had by all!

Nick Lovett