[Harp-L] Much Thanks to Everyone!

 Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to express how blown away I at the outpouring of love
and help from those of you here on Harp-L, I am speachless! Everything
from the offer of a free custom Mike from Jeremy, harps and custom work
from Brian and Alberto, all of the networking efforts of Rob, and all of the
other offers too numerous to even mention, thank you all.
Honestly, I am a full time player, blues musician, and I have been doing that
for over 30 years. I will survive, and I will recover. Once again thanks to
all who have offered help in many forms.
Regards,
Brian(Hash Brown)