Re: [Harp-L] Stolen Gear

I sent the email out to my list and we now have several Texas Radio stations
alerting folks about these dirtbags!....lets keep the buzz going, BLITZ the
net...it's all good and we may be able to help a fellow harper!

Best,
Rob P

On 1/5/10 11:22 AM, "icemanle@xxxxxxx" <icemanle@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>  now, this is good advice - even though you arrive home late at night tired
> from the gig, it makes sense to push your envelope and carry that stuff in the
> house.
>

> I've never parked
> my gear in a car overnight since then.

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email:
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

Rob¹s Session Sites:
http://www.esession.com
http://www.sessionplayers.com