Re: [Harp-L] valve problems! need help!

joe leone wrote:
<On Jan 4, 2010, at 11:58 AM, Richard Hunter wrote:
<> joe leone wrote:
<> <As for a book. I waited too long. AND I don't have a REP. You need a
<> <rep.  So, I'll just remain Mr. Cellophane.
<>
<> Actually, the only things you need to write a book are 1) something
<> interesting to say,

<lolol, Now THAT may be a problem. I am too frank, cutting, surley,
<crude, lewd, rude, obtuse, uncouth, and several other detriments.

Joe, the above is the very definition of "something interesting to say".

<> 2) time,
<
<I have the time but I'm getting old and lazy  :)

Ah, well, there you go.  Let me point out, though, that if you write one page a day--which is probably what you put into Harp-L--you end up with a book in less than a year.  Most people can find the time to write one page a day.

In case anyone hasn't figured this out, I'm not just talking to Joe.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter