Re: [Harp-L] young harmonica players

Jay Guant, LD Miller, Kathleen Hutchinson, Josh King, Youtube's
Joelharmonicaboy, Sunny Girl, Julian (Davis?  He has a Stevie
influence), the classical kid who didn't make SPAH last year, there
were 3 other good teenage players at SPAH this year, I can see their
faces but the names aren't coming.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica