[Harp-L] Re: Musical Equipment Insurance

I have been a member of the Musician's Union for decades (along with the Grammy Foundation and AFTRA) and while the insurance programs offered by them are decent enough, fact is, the best insurance I've ever seen for musical instruments and equipment can be had through Heritage. See http://www.musicins.com/ One need not be a member of AFM.

Usual discalimers: no affiliation, no benefits for me if you sign up. Just a tip.

cheers,
TB