[Harp-L] Famous Harmonica player from Asian part...

Happy new year to all of you :) and a very good Health !

I am coming today wondering not about ensemble, but famous Harmonica Players from the Asian part of the world.
I think there are lots of great players out there but I realize that I know more about players from the occidental part...
So perhaps is it because the way to write is different, the culture is more different ?

But I am curious :) ...
For exemple I look at this small video...:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u-6LzNtkpQ

...and I thing Ouchhh !!! The kid is a killer :) ...

Do know great Harmonica players still alive from Asia and playing alone ?
Do know great Harmonica players who left us from Asia ?

Thanks :)

Patrice

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_3:092010