[Harp-L] Little Walter Amps are wow?

Sorry if it's thought my 'reply' sounds like negative c**p? However,  I just stated an opinion and  that isn't particulary about the maker nor the amp tone if you reread it.Simply I agree I don't like the name plate nor the Little Walter [Jacobs] inference. I should think Phil? would dig to get any dissenting feedback rather than just a bunch of 'yes' men trying to help market a so so 'looking' prototype? amp. I buy the harp amps pretty regularly now, so I'm always interested in new products eg:[The Wezo amps] and I do admire the creativity of 'amp makers', however they are not above re-appraisal.Besides that I actually think people should be much more free to speak as they wish without censorship from the majority of the norms.