[Harp-L] FW: Jimi Lee's Groove Trax

Hey Ken thanks for telling folks about ³GrooveTrax².
I¹ve been busy and really haven¹t had a chance.
I put a lot of heart into these sessions.
Here¹s what harp players have said so far about ³GrooveTrax²:
Thanx,
JL

³I received my "GrooveTrax" yesterday and had a great time jamming during my
AM and PM commute.  Nice work man, very nice work²!
Bobby
------
³Received my CD's yesterday, now they are worth twice what I paid for them.²
Greg Bouffard
-----
³I played with your jam tracks last night for the first time.  I just wanted
to say that I think they are really good.  It feels "real" and not all
bullshit processed, midi, or whatever other jam tracks sound like.
Thanks,²
Dan Gage
-----
"Jimi Lee's Groove Trax are the best in the business.  It hurts me to say
that, because I'm selling a couple of sets of jam tracks off my own website,
but honesty forces me to admit:  Jimi has me licked.  I love 'em!  He's got
pretty much every rhythm that a blues harmonica player (or guitarist,
pianist, or sax player) needs to know, and he has NAMED them all; some of
the grooves here are things I've played dozens of times at gigs or jam
sessions, but I never knew how to ask the rhythm section for what I wanted.
Now I do.  Jimi's tracks come in the major blues keys--E, A, and G--and he's
got enough in each key, sequentially, to let you blow the hell out of one
harp before moving on to the next.  Best of all, he's come up with a
stripped-down rhythm section that feels like the cream of the Austin crop.
These guys hold down some awesome grooves:  tight, alive, and right in the
pocket.  None of that soul-less computer generated crap.  So if you're a
developing player--or a pro like me--you're going to have your game lifted
up a couple of notches, just by hanging on for the ride.  This is a premium
collection, worth every cent."
--Adam Gussow
--------------
³Hi Jimi, the set arrived today...great job my friend!  If people don't get
the cd's they're really missing out².
Regards,
Dave
------
 ³I'm a Believer! They sound great, natural and swinging :) Those tracks
make me want to pick up my harps and play :)².
Brendan Powers
³this product will be a success I'm sure. It goes beyond any other harmonica
backing tracks I've ever heard².
Christelle Berthon

------ End of Forwarded Message