[Harp-L] FEELING THE GROOVE and reflecting it physically

 From: Gary Warren wrote:

Bob Dylan talked about learning something from Lonnie Johnson, I think, about a different timing pattern. Seems it had something to do with
threes.  I think Bob does this with his band at this point and finds it a bit hard to find musicians that can hang with it.Do you know anything
about that?

I read (or tried to read I should say - couldn't get thru it) Dylan's book in which this was mentioned.  I could not understand what Bob
was talking about and chalked it up to Bob's supposed idiosyncratic practice of BS'ing (exaggeration, to put it mildly).  Can anybody verify
what he was talking about?  Was that for real?
ron