[Harp-L] FEELING THE GROOVE and reflecting it physically

Ken Deifik wrote:

I love using my metronome, I practice with it daily, but it will not teach anyone to feel a groove.  It WILL teach you to feel the beat, though, and
to express it. (I urge every musician who doesn't use a metronome to run out and buy one before finishing reading this post, and start practicing with it
every day until it is easy and fun to use.........).

Great post, Ken, as was your recent post on learning thru competitiveness.  Now, I suggest you enlighten us as to how you use a metronome
when practicing.  tia.
Ron