[Harp-L] New Harp amp!

     I read the thread concerning the Little Walter amps, some of them angry claims that Little Walter's name was used to promote an amplifier that had nothing to do with him blah blah blah.  I went to the website and didn't see anything at all that would make me believe that anyone was trying to exploit a famous personality for profit.  Even if it was the case, whoopeedoo... You can find all sorts of examples where guys would use someone else's name years ago to get a gig or whatever.  George Smith reportedly did it, Rice Miller did it....etc.  Now to the real reason for my posting... I am producing a new amp I call the Cotton Smith Little Wells Miller super amp designed exclusively for harp!  It's a  tweaked Masco with a twist of a tweed fender champ with a twist of a 50's Gibson Maestro!  Did I mention that it works great for guitar?