[Harp-L] massive blowout sale

I have Ten Super Sonny amplifiers left to move and will sell them for $1400
 not including any extras. Good luck to these happy ten. This is very close
to my  build cost, simply a financial move.. The modification will always
be available  for 410 owners. This is all I will say for now, as I always
have something  brewing upstairs. If you paid more this is just a business
decision based  on finances and health care. Simple.
Sonny Jr.