[Harp-L] : Little Walter Amps

I took a look at this post too...I don't like the look of the name plate nor the Little Walter exploitation inference. I also watched, about half the Youtube provided .It just seemed like a swarmy bunch of dubious music shop types standing about discussing Little Walter and Howlin Wolf etc but forgetting Hubert Sumlins name? Which says alot about if someone is truely tuned into the blues. Obviously they were excitingly extoling the wonders of the amp tone. The fact is however the amp looks a bit like proto type and I'd much prefer something which incurred a bit more imagination and less obvious rip off in the name.Personally I'd be embaressed and change the dinky name plate asap. Maybe they do sound really good? Send me one for free and I'll tell ya.
www.youtube.com/shotgunartscene
www.myspace.com/thedeltaampsbluesband