Re: [Harp-L] Jimi Lee's Groove Trax

This is a great idea, especially from Jimi Lee. I've always thought most of
they guys who attend SPAH and Buckeye were missing a bet by not providing
chord backing for originals or standards. Thanks to Jimi for keeping all his
fans in mind.

And if anyone is of a mind to work up a commercial recording with these
tracks, he tells you how to pay for the rights, too.

Are these 3-chord arrangements (I, IV, V7 or I7, IV7, V7)? And if so, are
their charts showing the chord progressions for extra chords? Just curious.
I'll know soon enough as soon as my order is sent out to my personal mailbox
by the road...

Thanks for any help.
Phil Lloyd