De : harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] De la part
de Michael D'Aurizio
Envoyé : vendredi 1 janvier 2010 17:58
À : harp-l list
Objet : [Harp-L] upper register tone

Hello all,
 I've been playing for about seven years now. I've got good tone, and
technique in the lower, and middle registers. I am having a hard time
getting the same in the upper register. I really have a hard time bending
draw notes in the upper register. I can get the blow bends easily, and
consistantly, but the draw bends elude me.I use both tongue block, and
pucker embochures in my playing. Can anybody give me some advice on
bettering my skills in the upper register? Thank you in advance for any and
all advice. Happy New Year to all.

                Mike