Re: [Harp-L] Re: First serious foray into tuning questions

I just want to say that I think it's awesome that Jimmy Gordon would
personally respond to this query, and in such an informative way. I myself
found this info on tuning octaves extremely useful. Thanks, Jimmy!

All the best to you my friend!

tom albanese