[Harp-L] March 6th, Bill Lupkin will hold a workshop in Pomeroy, OH at 4pm

Next Saturday , March 6th, Bill Lupkin will hold a class in Pomeroy, OH at 4pm. Later he performs at The Court Street Grill. A few of us form The Harmonica Club (of Huntington,WV) are going up the for the afternoon and part of the night performace. The last time we heard Bill Lupkin at Court Street Grill, we all had a good time. I'm not sure of the cost. Maybe $20 to $30.

Advance reservations are requested. Heres a copy from the Court Street Grill web site:

      SIGN UP NOW!
      * * * * Blues Harp Seminar and Workshop * * * *

      Hosted by the Grill, sponsored by Hohner, and taught by THE Harmonica Ace himself, Bill Lupkin! March 6th at 4pm and includes one-on-one instruction with Bill, refreshments and an evening performance of his red-hot band, the Blues Coalition. Harp fans, please email me at jackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call 740-992-6524 to save your spot!

Jim Rumbaugh