Re: [Harp-L] randy singer video - LOVE SONG

That sounds and  looks great. Maybe more arrangers will hear it and get the idea to
use more harmonica like in the old days.

________________________________
From: Rob Paparozzi <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Randy Singer <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Warren Bee <spahpublicity@xxxxxxxxx>; elizabeth Harmonica <EGS1217@xxxxxxx>; William gallison HARMONICA <WGalison@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, February 25, 2010 10:16:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] randy singer video - LOVE SONG

Hi Randy,

That was Beautifully & Soulfully done! I love how the Harmonica finds it's own place inside this beautiful song.Your right you don't think 'harmonica' when you listen, you hear the 'whole piece' the harmonica has embraced the melody and finds ways to augment it and your voice. They truly become one......'Harmonica Dreams' was the perfect Debut CD!

Good Stuff and lookin' forward to the JAZZ CD!!!

best,
Rob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Singer" <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>