From: EGS1217@xxxxxxx [mailto:EGS1217@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 3:40 PM
To: turbodog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonica Therapy: Is there a doctor in the
house?

I'm a wee bit surprised that you don't already know of the Spah Committee
set up just for this purpose..since they've long been touting the health and
lung benefits of playing harmonica in articles written by Dr. Victor Yun in
Harmonica Happenings and here, as well as in Seminars/demonstrations at
Spah. Terry Rand is the Chairman of the Spah Health Committee. Here's his
email addy:

terry@xxxxxxxxx

and here's something I found online about Mr. Rand (you can't miss him at
Spah - he's usually the tallest fellow in the room) :)

http://www.randfinancialadvisors.com/newsletter/wsj2006.htm

Elizabeth

Message: 9