[Harp-L] MegaTone Amps at the Southeatern Guitar and Amp Show

Dale and I here at MegaTone Amps want to let you folks know that we'll also be representin' at the Southeastern Guitar and Amp Show down south in Raleigh NC on Sept. 25th and 26th.  We'll be featuring our "Flagship" Harp Amp--The Wezo 45, but Dale will also have his other Custom Built Guitar Amps and an array of old Masco, Bogen, Allied Knight P A heads tweaked for guitar players AND Harp Players.  We're occupying booth 43 which is the 1st booth you'll see as you come in under the "parent company name" DJL Vintage Audio.   We'll be setting up in the demo room for whoever wants to try out the amps directly after sonny jr. gets finished. And..............for our guitar amp demo, I'll be bringing in a VERY SPECIAL guest who I'll announce a week or so before the show. Believe me..............It's someone that you have ALL heard either live or on vinyl.
www.guitarandampshow.com
We're also real excited to coming up to MN during SPAH and in August and finally meeting some of you folks who I see on the L .
www.guitarandampshow.com

Can't wait to hear about this years line-up.   I've never been to a SPAH convention.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com