[Harp-L] Sonny Jr. Amp Demo, Clinic

I am happy to announce that in conjunction with Mojo Musical Supply, I will
 be fully represented on Saturday, Sept. 25th from 10am - 7pm, and Sunday
from 10  - 4.  at the Marriott Convention Center
Go to: _HTTP://guitarampshow.com_ (http://guitarampshow.com)   click on all
 the links and cruise the entire site for happenings.

During this time I will have Booth Number 2, close to the entrance, where
my Cruncher and Super Cruncher will be able to be played at very low levels,
and  I will be there to answer any questions you might have.

On SATURDAY at  2:30 - 3:15, I will be performing a clinic on Sonny
Terry's style, Chicago Style, and how to manipulate amplifiers with just tubes,
for the lay person. No intricate circuitry, any amp possible can be tamed and
I  will be happy to teach briefly just how to do so.

THEN, still on SATURDAY,  from 3:30 - 4:15 you will be able to plug in  and
let each of the amplifiers RIP in the DEMO room.  Each of my amps is
completely unique with their control settings and speaker configurations, both
no one has ever designed before in the history of harmonica amplification.

On Friday and Saturday guitar players will be jamming and I will be sitting
 in for a song or two, with respect to other performers through the PA,
tone is  tone no matter what you play through.

On SUNDAY, the convention is open from 10 - 4, and I will be opening up the
 amps full bore again in the DEMO ROOM from 1:30 - 2:15, with any other
time  happily meeting and greeting people from a basic standpoint. Any
amplifier can  be manipulated with tubes which I will show, no one should be
touching a circuit  or have to rely on someone else to work on their amp where they
don't know how  to change things themselves. I am very excited and want as
many harp players to  come down to Raleigh and say hello.

It will be an exciting event, my time to showcase what nearly 20 years of
hard work has created. I am so excited about the Super Cruncher, only 51
pounds  with 45 watts of power, using NOS preamp tubes fully tested in an
amplifier. No  tube swaps for this amp, just raw power with great tone all the
way up the  volume sweep. The most unique speaker configuration ever designed,
with a full  spectrum of tones coming from 3 different size speakers, with
just the right  magnet strength for each one.

Contact me for any more information, you can stay at the Marriott which is
connected, the Sheraton which is adjacent, or the Days Inn Downtown which
is  another option. I look forward to performing Sonny's style as it was
taught to  me, giving tips on Chicago style playing and briefly showing that the
feedback  monster you may have for an amp can in 5 minutes be turned into
one with  headroom and much better tone so everyone can understand.

I remember playing in Raleigh in 1977 with Sonny, very fond memories. Thank
 you and hope to see you there. Respectfully, Sonny Jr.