[Harp-L] Harp Instructional Books for Sale

I have Tom Ball's, "Source Book for Little Walter and Big Walter Licks..."
in great condition for $18 PayPal'ed in the lower 48 if interested.I also
have the now discontinued "Masters of the Chicago Blues Harp" book/CD that
David Barrett also wrote. $25

I have a few more books somewhere in the basement and will add to the list
as I come across them.  If money isn't an option, the only trades I am
looking for currently are new Marine Bands - any of the three currently on
the market.  Specific keys would include A, D, Ab, and Db.