[Harp-L] Gear Update - Harmony H304A and Kalamazoo Model 2

Hello, list-ers,

After a lot of careful consideration of all the trade offers I have
received, I have decided to sell the following amps
for CASH or trade for a good-quality acoustic-electric guitar.

My attempts to find a good amplified sound frustrated me and my current
efforts to play through the PA
(and my efforts as a band leader) are largely unsatisfying. Therefore,
there's no reason to have superb vintage
gear sitting around unused.

All that said, I want to thank several list members (they know who they are)
who have contacted me with
VERY good and exciting trade offers. I will be contacting each of you
off-list as well.

Thanks also to those who purchased mics or other gear from me recently.
Dealing with you was a delight;
you all communicated well, asked good questions and made sure we BOTH knew
what we were talking about.

On to the gear:

Harmony H304A amplifier. I communicated with Gary "Sonny Jr." Onofrio, who
worked on this amp, and,
despite a misleading description that I received from the amp's previous
owner, Gary did NOT modify the circuit
in any way. What he did was take the amp completely down to its parts, clean
and check every joint and component
in the amp and make sure it was like new. Believe me, buying this amp for
harp was like getting it from a time machine.
It's literally almost like brand-new. LONG three-prong cord installed.

The Harmony will sell for $350 plus shipping, or, again, for cash + a guitar
as mentioned above.

KALAMAZOO MODEL TWO amplifier. Nearly dead mint except for a spot where the
covering is pulling away a bit
at the bottom of the cabinet. Sounds AWESOME. ALL original except for a long
three-prong cord that was professionally
installed. Everything you've heard about these amps is true... the tone is
incredible and there's no shortage of usable volume.

The KM2 will sell for $250 plus shipping.

Cash or trade offers for guitars will be considered, but I am not selling
(or trading these for something worth) less than what I paid. I don't stand
to make any money at all
on the Harmony at this price, and not very much on the 'zoo.

I'm only selling because I just got offered a music gig at a church and need
a quality guitar for the job.

Please email me off-list with any and all questions.

Regards,

Big Steve