[Harp-L] Old/Used Marine Bands

Used combs - can they be salvaged? I have a bunch on order from Buddha and
some spares for the time being, but can you sanitize and restore a used
comb? I have one that I sanded down and sealed for practice, but I am not
sure how much I want to play it, lol. I have another one in that situation
too.

Used Marine Bands - If you have any you want to get rid of, sell, trade,
etc. let me know. I have lots of scrap reed plates, but not many MB parts
besides a couple of extra combs. So even if you just have covers (Sp 20
covers would work) or reed plates that's cool too...if the reeds/covers are
in good shape but the comb is awful, that's ok.  I'd prefer not to have to
spend a week on cleaning years worth of gunk from reedplates, however.

I know Hohner does this across seas, but if there is a place you can buy
reeds or covers out there, I'd like that info too.

Thanks!