Re: [Harp-L] beginner directions

J D Hoskins wrote:
Tony Glover's book "blues harp" was lots of help to me, good luck, James

glover's book was ok in its day, but there are *far* better resources available now.
winslow yerxa's "Harmonica for Dummies", jon gindick's books, adam gussow's
video tutorials on youtube (and others), dave barrett's masterclass books, etc.

the wealth of information on playing harp is astonishing these days.

--
We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give.
- Kathy Moser